- Due to the high population growth rate as well as the high influx of Syrian refugees, the Jordanian education is in demand of new educational infrastructure. In order to cope with the increased demand of new and state of the art schools within the Jordanian territory a cooperation has been initiated between the Government of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan and the Government of Germany represented by KfW. Approximately 34 million EUR will be granted for the School Construction Programme III & IV. The implementation period is estimated to 60 months.
The project is seeking for an implementation consultant to support the project partner in the planning and implementation of new school infrastructure.
Publication of Prequalified Applicants
Publication Date of Prequalification Notice on GTAI-Website: 20/11/2020
List of Names of Prequalified Applicants (in alphabetical order)
- CDM Smith Europe GmbH, Bickenbach, Germany (Lead) / Mostaqbal Engineering and Environmental Consultants, Amman, Jordan
- Dorsch Gruppe, Frankfurt, Germany (Lead) /Consolidated Consultants Group, Amman, Jordan
- Gopa Infra GmbH, Bad Homburg, Germany (Lead) / Engicon, Amman, Jordan
- Sweco GmbH, Frankfurt am Main, Germany (Lead), Dar Al Omran, Amman, Jordan
There are no further details available for the message. Please always enter the following ID when making inquiries on GTAI-Website: AUS20201118581034